Call For Technical Papers
IREFCON 2020: Guidance for Technical Papers 2020 marks the beginning of a decade which is likely to see refractory growth in India at a speed and scale never witnessed before. Clearly the time is ripe to discuss dynamics of three critical Ts – Tools, Technology & Talent – as refractory players prepare themselves to meet challenges and opportunities emerging out of the upcoming business scenario.
Authors are therefore requested to submit technical papers that can be grouped into:
- Tools for refractory development, application & management
- Refractory technology
- Refractory talent – hiring, training, advancement, building attractiveness of the industry per se
The Technical Committee further requests that following norms be followed for presentation:
- Presentations are to be in Microsoft PowerPoint only. The Congress organisers will provide computer projection equipment in each session room. Please note that using your own laptop is not permitted.
- All presenters are requested to submit their presentation before the start of their session to the Systems Check Unit of IREFCON 2020.
- We recommend the presenters not to use excessive PowerPoint slides in the presentation. Please make sure to name all the co-authors, as well as any others who contributed to your paper.
All participants are requested to register officially, paying the requisite registration fee at the conference. The participants will have to bear themselves their costs for travel and accommodation.
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- An abstract (within 350 words) with title of the paper, authors’ names, organisation name and addresses, and email may be sent by email by 30th June 2019. Papers which have already been published or orally presented elsewhere, would not be accepted for presentation in this conference. The oral presentation of the paper would be limited to 15 minutes with 5 minutes for discussion thereafter.
- The Technical Committee has sole authority to decide suitability of submitted papers either as a poster or as oral presentation in the conference.
- Authors will be intimated the committee’s decision by 31st August 2019. Full text of the papers is to be submitted by 30th November 2019.
- Last date for submission of abstract for poster presentation is 31st January 2020.
Mr. Arshad Ahmed
Assistant Sales Manager
The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat
INR 6,499 plus 18% tax for ROH (Single)
INR 6,999 plus 18% tax for ROH (Double)